WE FULLY RECOGNIZE THE IMPORTANCE OF SERVICES EXCELLENCE AND ARE COMMITTED TO PROVIDE A WIDE RANGE OF SERVICES AND E-CARE PROGRAMS TO MEET THE INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPORT NEEDS OF OUR CLIENTS.
OUR SERVICE ENGAGEMENTS ENCOMPASS INITIAL PLANNING TO SITE COMMISSIONING, FULL TURNKEY PROJECT MANAGEMENT, AS WELL AS A RANGE OF CUSTOMER-TAILORED VALUE-ADDED SERVICES.
WE are committed to provide fuss-free single stop solutions
WE promised peace of mind engagements
WE pledge to ensure environmental sustainability
Our Service Engagements
Enetek has a professional team that is equipped with the capability and experience to deliver projects on a turnkey basis, beginning with the design of the power topology to achieve the required performance level, to working with the clients on dimensioning the most appropriate proposal through the combination of battery, generators and renewable technologies. Our experts will provide guidance and suitable propositions on the most effective source of solution.
Enetek’s standard service engagement includes the following :
• Installation and Commissioning
• Preventive Maintenance Program
• Troubleshooting and Repair Services
• On-Site Support Services
• 24/7 Committed Services
• Service Level Agreement Response Time
• Full Turnkey Project Management
• Training Programs
• Modernization Services
• Load Testing Services
• Emergency AC Supply Services
• Energy Audit Programs
Full Turnkey Project Management
Our services commitment includes engagement in engineering, design, product solutions and training as well as full turnkey project management.
We aim to achieve:
• Shorter time to market
• Higher overall process efficiency
• Reduced unnecessary losses
• Increased quality and reliability
• Simplification of project management
• Single source of accountability from a reliable and competent organization
Energy Audit Services
Energy consumption matters have always generated interest amongst all industry sectors, not only on its immediate bearing on operating costs but also due to its significant impact on environmental sustainability.
Our comprehensive energy management strategy aims to provide our clients with a clear overview of their energy consumption within their operations and facilities, thus enabling processes to be put in place to ensure continuous improvement in operational efficiency as well as identifying cost saving opportunities.
In our preventive maintenance program, Enetek is committed to ensuring empathy, fairness and transparency so as to deliver a convenient and efficient experience to the clients.
When services are required, our team will ensure that relevant support are provided to minimize any inconveniences to our customers.
We ensure fairness in the different service packages to deliver the right customer’s expectations.
All respective scope of work are developed according to the respective tailored service packages for an efficient and effective experience.
Preventative maintenance is regularly performed on the critical power system to lessen the likelihood of it failing. Only a professionally serviced and maintained critical power system offers the highest possible availability with effective cost control. The key objective of preventive maintenance is to achieve the following goals:
• Increase the reliability of the system and reduce downtime
• Increase the throughput
• Increase the life expectancy of assets and
• Improve the safety and quality conditions
Our standard preventive maintenance service includes:
• Visual checks for loose connections burned insulations or any other signs of wear
• Cleaning to remove the accumulation of dust and dirt particles
• Software and firmware update, as applicable
• Review and define all existing operating parameters
• Alarm test to ensure the integrity of the system
• Functional check to affirm the operational capability of the system
• Power failure and simultaneous tests of mains faults
• Review the Alarm History report and diagnostics for abnormal activities
• Loading test, as applicable
• Provide reports with recommendations, as applicable
• Battery Maintenance
Suitably trained technical personnel can achieve the confidence and competency to provide support to the installed power systems solutions, ensuring smooth operations and minimizing unnecessary downtime.
For every training program, our preparation shall be tailored to the needs of the specific clients.
We have a team of industry experts that are equipped with the relevant know-how to support clients on all applicable aspects of the requirements, including software application, dimensioning tools as well as solution-specific training programs.
Our preparation for training programs:
• Establish the program goals
• Using the right tools and technology for the deliverables
• Combination of theory and practical, including scenario-based learning, as applicable
• Suitable engagements for the trainees
• Tracking and improve
• Our scope of training programs:
• Orientation Program
• Technical Skills Training Program
• Products and Services Training Program
Ancillary Services and 24/7 dedicated service support
For the regions where Enetek is present locally, we provide competitively priced service plans, guaranteed response times, all-hours telephone support as well as remote monitoring options.
This is our commitment to the industry to maximize the uptime of the critical assets that are powered through our power system solutions.